Risk and Safety Management for Engineers: Establishing the Context
This course provides an overview of a number of high profile accidents, highlighting the importance of risk and safety management. It explores what risk is, describes the role and use of risk management throughout the project lifecycle and explores the benefits of the risk management process.
This course is one fifth of the main Risk and Safety Management for Engineers course. Click here to view the full course.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
Risktec Solutions is an established, independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company, and is part of the TÜV Rheinland Group. The company assist clients in major hazard industries as well as commercial and public sectors to manage health, safety, security, environmental and business risk. Find out more at http://www.risktec.tuv.com/
• Understand a number of high profile accidents, the events leading up to them and the changes made in industry following them
• Identify the different stages of the project lifecycle
• Understand the role of Management of Change through the project lifecycle
• Define risk
• Understand the basic process of risk management
• Discuss the drivers for risk management