Risk and Safety Management - Final Assessment
Risktec Solutions is an established, independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company, and is part of the TÜV Rheinland Group. The company assist clients in major hazard industries as well as commercial and public sectors to manage health, safety, security, environmental and business risk. Find out more at http://www.risktec.tuv.com/
• Deconstruct the risk management process into its constituent components
• Logically deduce the most appropriate risk assessment tool / technique to be used, depending on circumstances
• Apply risk assessment techniques (e.g. HAZID, ENVID, HAZOP, Bowtie, QRA, Risk Assessment Matrix, HFE, LOPA, SIL, ALARP), and better understand assessments carried out by others
• Appreciate the role of HSE management systems and Safety Cases, culture, competence, communication, monitoring and review in reducing the probability and consequences of major accidents
• Define the requirements of emergency and crisis response management and apply an investigation and analysis process to determine the causes of an incident.
Prerequisites: Education, skills or experience equivalent to bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant science, technology or engineering subject, or 5+ years of relevant work experience, plus proven English language capability.