Introduction to HV Earthing & Bonding Unit 4: Fault Theory
In this Unit, we take a closer look at the ‘electrode’ and what arrangement of electrodes make up an earthing system. We will also explore the hardware and some of the techniques for installation that go into making up this system.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
|Partner Details||Ian Griffiths Having seen what High Voltage (HV) can do to a person in 2012, Ian is committed to dedicating the rest of his working like to save at least one life. To that end, Ian helps design engineers, project leaders, and technical directors globally with their HV Electrical System and critical infrastructure design. Ian helps to intelligently protect life from the harmful effects of High Voltage, including Lightning. “I’m privileged to partner with enterprises small and large; from organisations with revenues of £2m to £5bn. However, my measure of success is the number of lives that my work can potentially protect and save!” Ian is an experienced director, Chartered Engineer and Consultant of 25+years.|
• Define an Electrode Arrangement
• Categorise the various types of electrode that make up an electrode arrangement
• Understand the multiple roles of the electrode arrangement
• Discover installations methods for each type of electrode
• Revisit how the electrical properties are measured