Introduction to 5G Network Engineering
This course gives a technical overview of 5G. Throughout the course, learners will gain a solid understanding of the essential topics relating to 5G. The course includes the design goals and development schedule for 5G, the principles and architecture of the 5G air interface, radio access network and core network.
Modules also explore use cases and performance objectives; network function virtualisation and network slicing; standardisation and timelines for 3GPP and the ITU; and interworking and compatibility between 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi. The course further discusses radio spectrum and millimetre wave communications, and non-standalone and standalone deployment options.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
|Partner Details||Wray Castle is the leading provider of training in the telecommunications industry. They provide training on telecommunication technologies across the industry sectors and on a global scale, including mobile and fixed network operators such as EE, O2, Three and BT, as well as transport, defence, energy and emergency services.|
• 5G introduction and key features
• Standardisation and timelines for 3GPP and the ITU
• Use cases and performance objectives
• Radio spectrum and millimetre wave communications
• Principles of radio transmission and reception in 5G
• Radio access network architecture
• Non-standalone and standalone deployment options
• Core network architecture
• Network function virtualisation and network slicing
• Interworking and compatibility between 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi