Support your technical workforce with the best in engineering e-learning
A unique e-learning solution that can support the most diverse engineering workforce and provide your technical teams and individuals with the highly specialised skills they need to thrive within your business.
Unique from other learning providers, the IET Academy provides:
- In-depth engineering e-learning – full length courses (up to 30 hrs) ensure learners gain a deep working knowledge in their specialist field
- Trusted content – courses are devised and developed by recognised industry experts
- Customised packages – we can develop a bespoke learning programme for you to include the right course content and/or bundled units that meet the learning needs of your workforce
- 'Anytime, anywhere’ learning – give your engineers control to plan their learning in and around their working day
Technical and professional courses
Courses cover both technical and professional subjects – suitable for apprentices right up to experienced engineers. Subjects cover power engineering, mobile communications, management and leadership for engineers plus many more.
Platform features include:
- Flexible cloud based access – learners can choose to study across multiple devices
- Scalable – the platform can be customised for different organisational structures
- Easy integration of course content into your existing LMS
- Mobile optimised learning units
- Free App allowing offline access (Android and Apple OS)
- Usage reporting dash boards - effectively track your employees learning and monitor your investment gain
- Time parameters can be set for learners to complete courses
- The interactive and rich course content is proven to increase learner engagement and gain positive learning outcomes
- Extra social features such as a Learner Forum to enhance the user experience
- Virtual classrooms can be set up based on subsets of learners
Get in touch with us today and discover how the IET Academy can support your engineers’ training
Find out about the corporate benefits of e-learning
Find out why and how companies such as Ricardo, Bechtel and Hoare Lea are turning to e-learning solutions.
E-learning is great for compliance training. The basis of it is to have a mechanism that actually records that people have gone through the material and had an assessment to check whether it’s been understood. For this e-learning is perfect, actually much better than face-to-face training.