Adopting IET Academy courses for your university allows students and faculty alike to undertake life-long learning to complement and enhance the core curriculum.
Whether this is in specific vocational areas alongside their studies, or for professional development and readying students for the work place, our flexible e-learning courses will help to:
- Bridge skill gaps between higher education and industry, ensuring that your engineering graduates possess the crucial workplace-ready skills.
- Cover fundamental topics underpinning any career in engineering, promoting best practice and essential 21st Century transferable skills. Ultimately helping improve graduate-level employability prospects.
- Enjoy expert-led, structured e-learning with videos, interactive activities, reflection exercises, case studies and assessments providing a rich, in-depth learning experience.
- Promote self-directed learning so that students can exercise independent thinking – crucial for the transition from higher education into the workplace.
- Study content that aligns with The Engineering Council’s UK-SPEC so that students understand all areas of engineering competency and career commitment from the outset.
See some of our other academic customers