Entrepreneurial Skills for Engineers Unit 9: Strategic business development
In this unit we will be looking at the approaches that can be used to support business growth.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
This course is authored by the Nathu Puri Institute (NPI) for Engineering and Enterprise, which was established in 2011 at London South Bank University (LSBU). The Institute conducts research and shares its findings on integrated approaches to engineering education, with the aim of fostering confidence and enterprise in learning and practice. This course was written by the Director of the Institute, Professor Simon Philbin, along with Thomas Empson, Robin Jones, Paul Mansell, Mausam Gaurav and Pavan Kumar Sala.
• Understand tools and techniques that support business planning process.
• Understand different strategies for expanding business.
• Describe how customer relationship management (CRM) is used for supporting business development.
Job titles include:
• Engineer (mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, industrial engineer, chemical engineer, etc.)
• Project engineer
• Design engineer
• Process engineer
• Quality engineer
• Project manager, programme manager