Energy Audits to BS EN 16247
This practical course will explain how to plan and deliver energy auditing to BS EN 16247 to achieve compliance with ESOS legislation.
It also provides examples of best practice for delivery against the standard, with a focus on both the ESOS Lead Assessor duties as well as the energy auditing standard BS EN 16247 for which they are responsible for.
The course will provide essential knowledge of how to deliver against the standard, and CPD credits that ESOS lead assessors require in order to maintain their accreditation and professional standing.
Before 5 December 2019, the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) requires around 9,000 organisations to have company energy audits. After this, ESOS Lead Assessors must carry out CPD to retain certification.
This course provides an overview of the requirements of the ESOS, the technical requirements of BS EN 16247 and more detail in terms of how to practically deliver energy audits to the standard; one of the recommended standards for energy auditing set out in ESOS guidance.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
• Understand the technical requirements of the BS EN 16247 standard
• Comply with the ESOS scheme’s requirements for energy audits.
• Comply with BS EN 16247 the British Standard for energy auditing.
• Record this training as essential CPD hours in order to retain Lead Assessor accreditation.
|Partner Details||BSSEC, Building Services Sustainability & Environmental Consultancy, is in the business of helping commercial organisations become more energy efficient. BSSEC was founded by current Executive Chairman Paul Bennett in 2005. Paul started his career as an electricians apprentice and has worked up to become an Executive Chairman of international businesses. Paul is a Chartered Engineer and Chartered Director with 30 years’ experience in in electrical and mechanical building engineering design, contracting, maintenance & operation, and, energy efficiency. Paul has provided over 500 energy audits for clients ranging from Primark, Aldi, the Prison Service and Tate Galleries along with many SME businesses. Many of the energy audits that Paul has produced have led to the implementation of energy management systems, behaviour change programmes and the retro-fitting of technical measures. Paul is also a registered ESOS Lead Assessor and Energy Institute RPEC consultant.|
Units included in this course
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 1: Introduction
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 2: Preliminary Contact & Scoping Energy Audits
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 3: Delivering Building Energy Audits - Start Up & Information Gathering
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 4: Delivering Building Energy Audits - Fieldwork & Site Visits
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 5: Delivering Building Energy Audits - Analysis
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 6: Delivering Building Energy Audits - Recommendation
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 7: Setting out reports to BS EN 16247
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 8: Delivering Process Energy Audits
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 9: Delivering Transport Energy Audits
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 10: Review, Submission & Final Meeting
- Energy Audits to BS EN 16247 - Unit 11: Final Assessment