Connected and Autonomous Vehicles: Cybersecurity Unit 2 - Introduction to cyber security for CAV's
This unit builds upon Unit 1 and applies the principles of cyber security to the CAV industry with some fascinating examples of historical cyber security events and future potential vulnerabilities.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
|Partner Details||The Transport Systems Catapult (TSC) is the UK’s technology and innovation centre for Intelligent Mobility. It is a neutral, not-for-profit, Technology and Innovation company which aims to make the UK a world leader in Transport Innovation.|
• Understand the CAV cyber security stakeholders.
• What are the vulnerabilities of CAVs?
• What are the vulnerabilities of intelligent transport systems?
• What are cyber-attacks and how can they unfold.
• Mitigation strategies to defend against cyber attacks
Senior management and executive levels who need a basic understanding in order to execute on covers security strategy, governance and compliance.
Students entering into the automotive cyber industry.