Connected and Autonomous Vehicles: Cybersecurity Unit 1 - Introduction to cyber security
This Unit is an introduction into the world of cyber security, the vulnerabilities, threats and mitigation strategies being developed in line with evolving threats. We also explain how cyber security should be considered in the context of CAVs and their ongoing development.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
|Partner Details||The Transport Systems Catapult (TSC) is the UK’s technology and innovation centre for Intelligent Mobility. It is a neutral, not-for-profit, Technology and Innovation company which aims to make the UK a world leader in Transport Innovation.|
• What is cyber security and its origins.
• What are cyber vulnerabilities and where do threats come from?
• What are cyber-attacks and where can they come from.
• How can cyber-attacks can be mitigated?
• Why is cyber security relevant to CAVs?
Senior management and executive levels who need a basic understanding in order to execute on covers security strategy, governance and compliance.
Students entering into the automotive cyber industry.