Asset Management for Engineers Unit 12: Performance Monitoring and Continual Improvement
This unit has been designed to develop your understanding of how performance monitoring and continual improvement are managed in Asset Management.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
The Woodhouse Partnership Ltd (TWPL) is a world-leading authority on asset management, risk management, operational excellence, life-cycle costing, risk and performance optimisation.
TWPL has led and facilitated the development of BSI PAS 55 and ISO 55000 standards, the IAM Competency Requirements Framework and Asset Management Maturity guidance.
TWPL operates on a global basis with its head office based near Newbury, Berkshire in the UK with regional offices in North America and Latin America and has been providing education, training and workplace mentoring in asset management for 20 years in 28 countries and most industry sectors.
TWPL’s own Asset Management Academy offers asset management training to individuals and corporate clients at all levels of asset management expertise. The training portfolio includes courses that are aligned to ISO 55000 and the IAMs Competences Framework.
TWPL was one of the first Asset Management training organiSations to be endorsed by the Institute of Asset Management for professional Asset Management competency development.
• Understand how performance measures are used in setting and monitoring delivery of Asset Management objectives, mandatory and other requirements.
• Understand how performance measures are developed to support Asset Management, and their role in assurance and driving continual improvement.
• Understand roles and responsibilities in performance measurement.
• Understand the basic principles of performance analysis.
• Understand auditing in relation to Asset Management.
• Understand managing non-conformance and continual improvement.
• Understand management review and continual improvement.
Typical roles in an organisation include:
· Engineering and technical managers
· Project managers and engineers
· Operations managers and staff
· Maintenance managers and staff