Asset Management for Engineers Unit 2: Asset Management Systems, Models and Standards
This unit has been designed to develop your understanding of Asset Management Systems, Models and Standards and the important role they play in sustainable good practice Asset Management.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
The Woodhouse Partnership Ltd (TWPL) is a world-leading authority on asset management, risk management, operational excellence, life-cycle costing, risk and performance optimisation.
TWPL has led and facilitated the development of BSI PAS 55 and ISO 55000 standards, the IAM Competency Requirements Framework and Asset Management Maturity guidance.
TWPL operates on a global basis with its head office based near Newbury, Berkshire in the UK with regional offices in North America and Latin America and has been providing education, training and workplace mentoring in asset management for 20 years in 28 countries and most industry sectors.
TWPL’s own Asset Management Academy offers asset management training to individuals and corporate clients at all levels of asset management expertise. The training portfolio includes courses that are aligned to ISO 55000 and the IAMs Competences Framework.
TWPL was one of the first Asset Management training organiSations to be endorsed by the Institute of Asset Management for professional Asset Management competency development.
• Understand the basic concept of a Management System.
• Understand the history of Asset Management Systems.
• Be aware of the most prominent Asset Management Systems, Models and Standards.
• Understand the positives and negatives associated with Asset Management Systems and Models.
• Be able to assess the feasibility of applying Asset Management Systems, Models and Standards in your workplace.
Typical roles in an organisation include:
· Engineering and technical managers
· Project managers and engineers
· Operations managers and staff
· Maintenance managers and staff