An Introduction to the Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Landscape Unit 3 - Future of CAVs
This unit is explores the future of CAVs, including how the vehicle manufacturing industry is changing and scenarios for CAV uptake over the coming decades. It also looks at CAV infrastructure requirements, potential use cases for road-based CAVs and the potential interaction between CAVs and traffic signal controllers.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
|Partner Details||The Transport Systems Catapult (TSC) is the UK’s technology and innovation centre for Intelligent Mobility. It is a neutral, not-for-profit, Technology and Innovation company which aims to make the UK a world leader in Transport Innovation.|
• Consider CAV uptake scenarios
• Consider how the existing road infrastructure might be adapted for CAVs
• Appreciate the potential of car-sharing and how it might synergise with CAV adoption
• Describe some of the possible use cases for CAVs
• List potential benefits that CAVs could bring to traffic signal control
• Consider the ongoing research and development into CAVs