Accounting and Finance for Engineers Part One Unit 2: Personal Cash Flow Forecasting and Management
In this unit you will be introduced to cash flow forecasting for you personally.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be added at checkout.
Professor Tony Ward
Tony is Professor of Engineering Management in the Department of Electronics at the University of York where he has worked for 25 years. Prior to that he spent 18 years in Industry as an electronic design engineer, technical manager and programme manager for a number of different companies. Within York he has held the position of Provost of Alcuin College and Director of the Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning in Enterprise. Externally he has been President of the European Association for Education in Electrical and Information Engineering and managed or participated in over 20 research projects. He has published 17 journal papers, over 100 conference papers, given over 20 invited lectures or keynotes and written or contributed to 8 books or formally published reports. His research is in area of Engineering Education and Entrepreneurship. He is the founder and Chairman of Skillsforge Ltd. A competence management and course booking spinout business from the University of York.
• Enable you to understand credit and the common terms used for payment terms.
• Describe the sources of cash for you personally.
• Describe the uses of cash for you personally.
• Show you how to produce a cash flow forecast.
• Engineers who aspire to management positions
• Non-financial employees who want to learn the basics of accounting and finance
• Individuals wishing to start their own business